CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
gotrice?
Captain9Dragons
USCBASEBALL1
AR1
SanAntonioCock
Ahmad
jdaniel
Gamecock303
SwampFox
Ga. QB Eason (1566)
Should fans attend/w (1184)
Frank Martin Goes Ba (1047)
Ole Miss QB Shea Pat (968)
Thoughs On Men's BB (755)
The Trip to Tampa (724)
2019 Commitment Jayl (673)
Thank You Seniors Tr (380)
Ga. QB Eason (308)
2020 MBB - Jaemyn Br (235)
The Official "#Spurs
Major Programs We've Neve
2020 WBB - Angel Reese -
Martin on the fans
2018 - Jamarcus Chatman -
Thoughs On Men's BB At Ex
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
2019 Commitment Jaylin Ni
2018 Commitment - Darius
2018 - KJ Henry

Old 06-01-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4995300
gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan
Default NCAA 14 2017-2018

So it looks like our beloved friends over at Operations sports and avid NCAA football community are working together to get the correct and current rosters for the upcoming college football season. They are not fully complete but I downloaded them last night to my 360, and I must say, the South Carolina roster is pretty dead on for what we have so far. It was pretty sweet playing with Bentley, Rico, B Edwards and getting to see Shi and Otre in a live game as well as Jamyest!!!. Let's get a new dynasty going. My gamertag is Vineyardvines0.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-update.html
Old 06-01-2017, 08:22 PM   #2
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: NCAA 14 2017-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan View Post
So it looks like our beloved friends over at Operations sports and avid NCAA football community are working together to get the correct and current rosters for the upcoming college football season. They are not fully complete but I downloaded them last night to my 360, and I must say, the South Carolina roster is pretty dead on for what we have so far. It was pretty sweet playing with Bentley, Rico, B Edwards and getting to see Shi and Otre in a live game as well as Jamyest!!!. Let's get a new dynasty going. My gamertag is Vineyardvines0.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-update.html
Looks like I'll have to hook my 360 up to the internet now. I've been playing my old dynasty lately, and I think Pharoh Cooper is still on my team as a Senior cornerback.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:03 PM   #3
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material

Get on Live Y'all so we can play. Perfect weekend to do so. Sucks that Clemson's roster isn't updated yet. They still have DW4 as a junior on the roster. I want to play against the shitty 2017 taters!
Old 06-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #4
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000062190122800
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Get on Live Y'all so we can play. Perfect weekend to do so. Sucks that Clemson's roster isn't updated yet. They still have DW4 as a junior on the roster. I want to play against the shitty 2017 taters!
This makes me sad that we still don't have a new NCAA game. Man there has to be some loophole EA can use to make a new one.

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:37 AM   #5
gamecockpride
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
gamecockpride is making other chickens nervousgamecockpride is making other chickens nervousgamecockpride is making other chickens nervousgamecockpride is making other chickens nervousgamecockpride is making other chickens nervousgamecockpride is making other chickens nervousgamecockpride is making other chickens nervous

What Gamertag did you use to download the rosters? I downloaded from "dericksun" like it said on the link but USC's roster is horrible. Bentley is like 3rd string and a 74 rating or something.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:50 AM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Dang, that'd be awesome ... but I don't even know how to get on and download this stuff anymore it's been so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #7
ARcocky
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200200
ARcocky has hatched from the shell

I used the "dericksun" roster and Scar is the best Qb on our roster?? JAM is only 69ovrll and LSU still has fournette. any other roster choices out there?
ARcocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #8
CarolinaCJAM
Carolina Band

Male

CockyCash: 400
CarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talons

I'm glad that there are other people who still play this game. Best series EA Sports has ever made, IMO.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:24 PM   #9
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

boowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot materialboowilliam4 is USC mascot material

What are yall's usernames who still play? NCAA is pretty much the only game I ever cared about playing and I still pick up the sticks every now and again. I'm on Xbox 360.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:15 PM   #10
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockpride View Post
What Gamertag did you use to download the rosters? I downloaded from "dericksun" like it said on the link but USC's roster is horrible. Bentley is like 3rd string and a 74 rating or something.
You have to manually adjust your roster. I just based it off of this and edited the ratings some and good to go!

http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football...carolina/91832
Old 06-05-2017, 04:19 PM   #11
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Dang, that'd be awesome ... but I don't even know how to get on and download this stuff anymore it's been so long.
Go to Team Management > Roster Share > Download > Type in Dericksun

There you go!
Old 06-05-2017, 04:21 PM   #12
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARcocky View Post
I used the "dericksun" roster and Scar is the best Qb on our roster?? JAM is only 69ovrll and LSU still has fournette. any other roster choices out there?
ARCocky.....This roster is still a work in progress. It is being edited and updated. Not all teams are done yet. There are a massive amount of people working on it. Just keep checking the OP sports page for updates on it and redownload the roster as they edit it until it is finalized.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:21 PM   #13
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
What are yall's usernames who still play? NCAA is pretty much the only game I ever cared about playing and I still pick up the sticks every now and again. I'm on Xbox 360.
Vineyardvines0
Old 06-05-2017, 04:51 PM   #14
ARcocky
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200200
ARcocky has hatched from the shell

Quote:
ARCocky.....This roster is still a work in progress. It is being edited and updated. Not all teams are done yet. There are a massive amount of people working on it. Just keep checking the OP sports page for updates on it and redownload the roster as they edit it until it is finalized.
preciate it! I have last years and loved it, actually played well with Bmac. he could throw on the game! not in real life though! lol

gamertag is MrMcBuckets44 for those wanting to ever get a game in!
ARcocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 01:14 PM   #15
CarolinaCJAM
Carolina Band

Male

CarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talons

I'm on the PS3 version
Old 06-08-2017, 02:31 AM   #16
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000062190122800
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I miss NCAA basketball, that game was fun when it was out for the few years it lasted. Also makes me feel old.

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:09 PM   #17
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

Looks like Derricksun's rosters have been updated again if anyone wants to try re downloading them.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:42 AM   #18
jeffswanton54
S&storm!

Male

CockyCash: 2113
jeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervousjeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervousjeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervousjeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervousjeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervousjeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervousjeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervousjeffswanton54 is making other chickens nervous

Wtf dericksun is garbage..anyone notice clemsons qbs??

GO PATS/COCKS!
jeffswanton54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #19
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

MAJOR roster updates. Everyone who's on try re-downloading them today/tonight.
Old 07-13-2017, 01:10 AM   #20
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 999975894
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Not really, Bentley still a 78, etc