CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground > Basketball Recruits

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
Blitzkrieg
kick_ball
Master Bedroom
Wisercock
Spur's Addiction
SanAntonioCock
thekob
ShutTheSuccop
TastyLicks
The GOOD news vs Cle (1722)
McMurphy's credibili (445)
Relocating Chiefs-Ra (368)
Is this week the vet (208)
2021 ATH/RB - Will S (76)
2020 OT - Chris Morr (73)
4 Chattanooga Ticket (13)
Spam - Treet - & (0)
Relocating Chiefs-Rams ga
How Good Can Frank's Team
The GOOD news vs Clemson.
2019 - Jalen Perry
Hiring Recycled Coaches
VERY little has changed 2
Spam - Treet - & Pork
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
Collard Greens - Who Love
**USC (1-1) vs. Norfolk S

Old 01-21-2018, 09:58 PM   #21
Feathers
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Feathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his comb
Default Re: Jermain Couisnard

Here is a link to a recent article on him.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....major-prospect
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:57 PM   #22
Feathers
Blue Chip

Male

Feathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his comb

He will be making his college choice Saturday.
Old 01-25-2018, 12:18 AM   #23
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234631605329
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
He will be making his college choice Saturday.
After he chooses us it will give us a double celebration after beating Texas Tech.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:29 AM   #24
USCBaseball
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 30494
USCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot material

https://sportstalksc.com/index.php/2...decision-made/
Quote:
USC target 6-4 Jermaine Couisnard of Montverde Prep, FL will announce his college decision Saturday at 6:00 PM at a gathering of family and friends in his hometown of East Chicago, IN. Couisnard said he has made his decision and he has notified the winning school.
“I haven’t really been worried about it because I’ve been made my decision,” Couisnard said. “My final schools were Louisville, South Carolina and Illinois. I was looking for someone I could trust. I’ve been knowing the Illinois coaches for awhile. The coaches at Louisville, I know they are great coaches. And South Carolina the same. They’ve been recruiting me a lot.”
In breaking down his opportunities at each school, Couisnard also found it hard to separate one from the next.
“Every program that offered was not recruiting me to be on the bench,” he said. “Their weakness is at guard and that’s what they need, and that’s why they started recruiting me.”
USC will losing guards Frank Booker and Wesley Myers after this season.
Couisnard said he was in touch with all the schools as he was finalizing his decision and his last conversation with the Gamecocks’ Frank Martin was Tuesday night.
Couisnard said he’s averaging 23 points and about 7 rebounds per game this season.
USCBaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:28 PM   #25
CockNJersey
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5533
CockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot material

Would be a nice get. Hopefully we don't take it on the chin 2 Saturdays in a row.
CockNJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 07:21 PM   #26
AndersonCock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 3000
AndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot material

He decides tomorrow between us, Illinois and Louisville. There is a lot of mutual interest I think he comes here.
AndersonCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 08:03 PM   #27
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

We’re trending
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:25 PM   #28
GAMEKEM
Blue Chip

Male

GAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudlyGAMEKEM is crowing loudly

I have more faith in him choosing us more so than I ever did with Zion. Although it will be a tough get, Illinois is local to him and he stated he was a Louisville fan so getting this pick up would be quite the accomplishment.
GAMEKEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:34 PM   #29
Feathers
Blue Chip

Male

I think we are the only school he has officially visited. He may have visited Illinois unofficially but I'm not sure.
Old 01-26-2018, 11:58 PM   #30
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
I think we are the only school he has officially visited. He may have visited Illinois unofficially but I'm not sure.
Correct
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 12:42 AM   #31
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
In that case, I think he's a Gamecock.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:09 PM   #32
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107299638593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

What time does he announce?
Old 01-27-2018, 07:15 PM   #33
carolinamyke
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5500
carolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
What time does he announce?
I thought it was 6
carolinamyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 07:42 PM   #34
Feathers
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinamyke View Post
I thought it was 6
It might be 6:00 PM central time.
Old 01-27-2018, 08:47 PM   #35
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Nothing yet?
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 08:54 PM   #36
AndersonCock
Two Deep

Male

AndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot material

The post I saw said his announcement was at a Buffalo Wild Wings from 6-9 pm I guess he's having a party to celebrate his commitment? I think he's a Gamecock unless he goes to Louisville but right now there program is somewhat unstable
Old 01-27-2018, 08:57 PM   #37
AndersonCock
Two Deep

Male

I think this is the announcement
Attached Images

Old 01-27-2018, 09:02 PM   #38
Feathers
Blue Chip

Male

I'm hearing that the announcement we be between 8:00- 8:30 EST.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:08 PM   #39
gamecockclint
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 5500
gamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot material

Will there be a live stream?
gamecockclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:41 PM   #40
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

Frank loves 6'4+ guards; I hope he's a Gamecock.