CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Stock Market Forum

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GuyInTheGreenHouse
Blitzkrieg
thekob
Master Bedroom
TastyLicks
cack
NAGamec0ckFan
Order 66
GregoryHouse
pitchcock
Lidel grocery coming (685)
2018 Recruiting Clas (593)
Want To Spice Up You (287)
Suggestions for Game (251)
Music Thread: Day 11 (204)
Playstation Plus (153)
Lavar Ball calls out (90)
Lavar Ball calls out Kyri
2018 - Trajan Jeffcoat
Brandon McIlwain headed t
Playstation Plus
2018 Recruiting Class (Ma
Logical Thinking About Ch
Lidel grocery coming
2018 - Stephon Wynn
2016 Assistant Coach Sala
Lindy's and Athlon's are

Old 08-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
Take-a-Knee
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material
Default Anatabloc

STSI .. I own shares and use the product .. I'm not trying to hype the stock here but am the product .. Anatabloc is sold at GNC and is pricey BUT .. IMO this stuff is awesome relief if you have aches and pain in your back and joints ( usually after 2 or 3 weeks treatment ) .. What the product does is cure and prevent inflamation of joints , brain , arteries , ect .. This stuff helps so much stuff .. Next time you visit a GNC store ask about it or research yourself ..

Last edited by Take-a-Knee; 08-05-2013 at 09:15 PM..
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #2
b381l
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000365601
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: Anatabloc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take-a-Knee View Post
STSI .. I own shares and use the product .. I'm not trying to hype the stock here but am the product .. Anatabloc is sold at GNC and is pricey BUT .. IMO this stuff is awesome relief if you have aches and pain in your back and joints ( usually after 2 or 3 weeks treatment ) .. What the product does is cure and prevent inflamation of joints , brain , arteries , ect .. This stuff helps so much stuff .. Next time you visit a GNC store ask about it or research yourself ..
I know the owner of Star Scientific Jonnie Williams...he's the guy that's been involved with Gov McDonnell in Va and a gift scandal with him. They are investigating Star now. The Star plant was originally owned and run by Brown & Williamson Tobacco Co here in Petersburg. They moved to Macon, Ga about 20 years ago and Williams bought the building and started making off brand cigarettes sold overseas....then he got involved with smokeless cigarettes.

My point, I don't trust Williams at all......be careful with Anatabloc. The idea there is a chemical in tobacco that is used in Anatabloc that helps prevent pain.....but this has not been chemically proven. It's not regulated and has not gone through any FDA testing. The tests run on the product were done by a company that really only consulted with Star and didn't run any real tests.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
Take-a-Knee
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

b831 .... Thanx , I know the history , they were involved in a lengthy law suit with big tobacco .. That's why I said in original post I was'nt hyping the stock ..
IMO there are forces at work " something fishy " .. A-Bloc is a safe synthetic nicotine patented by STSI .. Seems this compound has great success at quelling inflamation .. Fact is it works for me , almost miraculous ..
Check Fred Couples , remember his back problems .. I'm hearing NFL , DOD and others are testing this product on head injuries . Other possibilities in Alzheimers ( plaque build up in brain ) , Chrones , even plaque build up on injured ateries in the heart .. While the tobacco lawsuit was settled out of court with only 5 million award to STSI there was also a 1 year gag order put in place among other stipulations .. STSI patents relating to safe E-cigarettes on the way .. So much more but I hate long posts

Last edited by Take-a-Knee; 08-06-2013 at 05:09 PM..
Old 08-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #4
b381l
Banned

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
b831 .... Thanx , I know the history , they were involved in a lengthy law suit with big tobacco .. That's why I said in original post I was'nt hyping the stock ..
IMO there are forces at work " something fishy " .. A-Bloc is a safe synthetic nicotine patented by STSI .. Seems this compound has great success at quelling inflamation .. Fact is it works for me , almost miraculous ..
Check Fred Couples , remember his back problems .. I'm hearing NFL , DOD and others are testing this product on head injuries . Other possibilities in Alzheimers ( plaque build up in brain ) , Chrones , even plaque build up on injured ateries in the heart .. While the tobacco lawsuit was settled out of court with only 5 million award to STSI there was also a 1 year gag order put in place among other stipulations .. STSI patents relating to safe E-cigarettes on the way .. So much more but I hate long posts
Looks like you have all the information you need. I just wanted to make sure you had heard this, and it looks like you have. I know several people that swear by this stuff.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #5
Take-a-Knee
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Thanx b381
Old 08-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #6
b381l
Banned

Male

Quote:
Thanx b381
Let me know how it goes. or if you have any side affects.