CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spur's Addiction
carolina_corpsman
Blitzkrieg
Master Bedroom
MountainCock
thekob
TastyLicks
Captain9Dragons
LeeroyJenkins
Spurticus
New 2001 (2830)
Snoop's take, Practi (2615)
Booger & Greg Mc (2020)
HBC Calls Gamecocks (1487)
NC State Dismisses 2 (1153)
Javon Charleston (758)
CBS predictions for (718)
Deangelo Knight (513)
SEC Network did thei (458)
Will Muschamp Call I (331)
Snoop Dogg, Keisean Nixon
New 2001
2018 - Trajan Jeffcoat
HBC Calls Gamecocks ...
NC State Dismisses 2, Sus
Will Muschamp Call In Sho
In Search of E-Waste
Booger & Greg McElroy
Any Disasters On Your Cer
nba 2017-18

Old 09-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #101
Don Giovanni
Gamecock gamer!

Male

CockyCash: 200
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecock Conceptual Logo

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #102
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
I'd love to see the Motion C with this logo below

Quote:

I think the Motion C and this logo ^^^ are in the same vein as a lot of the NFL rebranding. Excellent work, man.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #103
DJ35
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
DJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his combDJ35 is developing his comb

I've got an idea... Leave the logo alone!!
DJ35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #104
Don Giovanni
Gamecock gamer!

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ35 View Post
Here's a similar suggestion: leave the thread alone if you don't like the topic.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #105
akn4bkn
See Below

Male

CockyCash: 46499211
akn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot materialakn4bkn is USC mascot material

It has a nut sack on its face.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #106
SanAntonioCock
Underestimated

Male

CockyCash: 614462087544
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by akn4bkn View Post
It has a nut sack on its face.
So do I. What's your point?

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:17 AM   #107
BlackMagic84
Banned

Male

BlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot materialBlackMagic84 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Agree. Our logo isn't changing, period. This is a dead topic.
BlackMagic84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #108
Don Giovanni
Gamecock gamer!

Male

Just for consistency's sake:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagic84 View Post
Agree. Our logo isn't changing, period. This is a dead topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni
Here's a similar suggestion: leave the thread alone if you don't like the topic.

Last edited by Don Giovanni; 09-10-2013 at 07:33 PM..
Old 09-24-2013, 06:31 AM   #109
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 432
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:34 AM   #110
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Quote:
Again, I am struggling quite a bit with the rear...but here is what I am working on so far if anyone is interested at the progress:

I like where you're going with this.. It almost has the feel of the Arena style or Ice Hockey style logo.. Perhaps it could be something to submit to Tanner and see if it passes good with a few of the club sports.. Starting with our Ice Hockey team, the Ice Cocks.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:36 AM   #111
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

What software is being used for the helmet and uni's designs ?
Old 09-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #112
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevildog1986 View Post
I like where you're going with this.. It almost has the feel of the Arena style or Ice Hockey style logo.. Perhaps it could be something to submit to Tanner and see if it passes good with a few of the club sports.. Starting with our Ice Hockey team, the Ice Cocks.
I would flatten out the gizzards to remove the weird look (as has been pointed out) and add a flare to the crown:
Attached Images

SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #113
ccured
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 36329
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCDurwood View Post
I would flatten out the gizzards to remove the weird look (as has been pointed out) and add a flare to the crown:
what do you mean gizzards? do you mean the wattle? gizzards are digestive organs
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #114
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

whatever the thingies are...

I'm not up on my gamecock references...obviously ;)
SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #115
ccured
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 36329
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCDurwood View Post
whatever the thingies are...

I'm not up on my gamecock references...obviously ;)
i honestly wasn't sure what you were talking
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:59 PM   #116
Serg88
Walk On

Male

Serg88 has earned his spursSerg88 has earned his spursSerg88 has earned his spursSerg88 has earned his spursSerg88 has earned his spursSerg88 has earned his spursSerg88 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Again, I am struggling quite a bit with the rear...but here is what I am working on so far if anyone is interested at the progress:

I know it's been a while since the last comment but I'm just curious to see if you ever finished the design.
Serg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 09:37 PM   #117
DontTreadOnMe
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100010500
DontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot material

I'd love to see what if anything you ever came up with Cola
DontTreadOnMe is offline   Reply With Quote