CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
Blitzkrieg
CapitolCock
jseal777
TastyLicks
Flameout12
carolina_corpsman
ChunkSnackwell
Y Formation
Wisercock
Saturday was not a g (2104)
Can Wolf Get us Back (1229)
Offensive Thoughts (863)
My take on the Kentu (679)
Today's Weekly Press (227)
Hurricane Maria (143)
LA Earthquake (95)
What was your origin (94)
Ole Miss Rebels coul (90)
Firefighters free ma (67)
Offensive Thoughts
Why SC and Kurt Roper Sho
How Was the DJ?
Just some comments by a l
Replacing Deebo
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
What was your original pr
FORWARD: Louisiana Tech;
Byron Cowart - Transfer
Saturday was not a good d

Old 02-15-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
Blackland
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Blackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot material
Default 2018 - Jaycee Horn - Tennessee

https://www.seccountry.com/south-car...fl-wr-joe-horn

Got an offer from us.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
xXSirSpurXx
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
xXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2018 Jaycee Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackland View Post
http://247sports.com/Player/Jaycee-Horn-46037954
xXSirSpurXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:17 AM   #3
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 201000
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2018 - Jaycee Horn

kids film is impressive. Son of Former NFL WR Joe Horn

Last edited by Ironfan; 02-16-2017 at 08:50 PM..
Ironfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:02 PM   #4
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

on campus this weekend. This guy would be a huge get.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:13 AM   #5
rioninusc
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000056
rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironfan View Post
on campus this weekend. This guy would be a huge get.
Agreed, also like the film myself.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:36 PM   #6
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

Quote:
DB Jaycee Horn (6-1 170) of Alpharetta, GA made the trip to Columbia Saturday for the USC junior day. The son of former NFL star receiver Joe Horn is being recruited by the Gamecocks as a cornerback and naturally drifted over to the defensive side of the field to watch the first spring practice. “I liked it. I looked at the facilities. I talked a lot to Coach Robinson a lot today and and I just liked that they fit me. I got a chance to watch them practice, caught the one-on-ones. I liked what I saw. I like the way Coach Robinson coaches. It seems he has a special relationship with all his corners. They told me how good of a school it was and showed me the dorms, top of the line, the facilities, top of the line. And they let me know about the success they had with former corners like Vernon Hargreaves and Quincy Wilson.” Horn said he will return for a visit to USC and wants to come in for a game as well to see what the gameday atmosphere is like. Horn has visits coming up with Ole Miss, Missouri and Louisville, and he wants to visit Virginia Tech and West Virginia. He has been to Wake Forest and Georgia Tech. There is no favorite.
http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...ior-day-notes/
Old 02-27-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 1000000
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
..If he makes his decision on atmosphere we will win this one by a mile.....
Old 02-27-2017, 03:49 PM   #8
gamecockphan
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 102200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

God, I hope he refers to himself in the 3rd person like his old man did.

I always got a kick out of that.
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 03:58 AM   #9
GamecockTaylor
Realist

Male

GamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudlyGamecockTaylor is crowing loudly

36 offers now... His recruitment has officially went to another stratosphere. Interesting to see how much of a bump he gets in the rankings across all services.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:42 AM   #10
USCBaseball
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 27544
USCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot material

http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...ong-push-horn/

Quote:
One of USC’s top cornerback targets is Jaycee Horn of Alpharetta, GA. He had the Gamecocks in his top 15 when he dropped that list a few weeks back. But according to Horn, the Gamecocks are more than just one of his 15, they have a much strong place in his mind.
“I talk to Coach T-Rob (Travaris Robinson) probably once or twice every two days. We’ve got a pretty good relationship. They are in a pretty good place right now,” Horn said. “The Gamecocks are real high on my list. I think they fit in real high. They play in one of the top conferences in the nation, that’s a plus. I like the Gamecocks.”
The Gamecocks are in continual pursuit of better talent for their secondary as they try to rebuild that part of the team. Horn said the lack of quality depth among the defensive backs has been made abundantly clear to him.
“Just to have the chance to prove to them what I can do on the field and have the chance to play early,” Horn said is part of the pitch from Robinson. “I believe in the process right now with Coach Muschamp, the things that they are building there in Columbia. Me and him are making a great relationship and that’s going to be key. South Carolina is real high (on the list). It’s close to home so my family can come watch me play. I think it’s a great fit so they are definitely high up on my list right now.”
The others in Horn’s top 15 are Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, West Virginia, Florida, Ole Miss, Louisville, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Missouri and LSU.
Horn is going to Tennessee this weekend for a spring practice. He also also wants to get to Ole Miss for the spring game or a practice. And he also plans to visit Ohio State. He has been to USC, Wake Forest, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and Georgia Tech.
Horn is considering making his decision this summer before his season but that is not a definite
USCBaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:15 PM   #11
xXSirSpurXx
Starter

Male

xXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot material

Made his top 7: https://twitter.com/jayceehorn_10/st...53990646050816

If he and Harris really are going to get on the same team, the both of them would be a major plus to this class.
xXSirSpurXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:04 PM   #12
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

Heading to Ohio State's spring game
Old 04-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #13
Cockygaming
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 690
Cockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudly

Seen CBs to Bama, but he is making a return visit to USC soon.
Cockygaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:53 PM   #14
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

This kid is legit NFL talent. Hope TRob and MC can make up some ground
Old 04-24-2017, 06:00 PM   #15
gotrice?
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Would love to land him. We'll have a good idea where we stand relative to Bama after he visits. IMO a lot will come down to how much of a priority we are making him vs what Bama is making him.
gotrice? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:59 AM   #16
USCBaseball
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 27544
USCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot materialUSCBaseball is USC mascot material

http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...mson-saturday/

Quote:
USC target DB Jaycee Horn of Alpharetta, GA was offered by Florida State.
USCBaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 07:07 AM   #17
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1050987
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
kids film is impressive. Son of Former NFL WR Joe Horn
Little known fact, Joe Horn actually signed with South Carolina out of school but didn't have the grades to make it in. Probably why his son is interested in us. Looks like he's Bama bound though.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:18 AM   #18
gamecockclint
Two Deep

Male

gamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot material

Isn't Jaycee on campus right now? I believe he got there yesterday as a matter of fact.
gamecockclint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:55 AM   #19
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

yea Thursday-Saturday visit
Old 04-28-2017, 11:31 AM   #20
PalmettoCockZ71
4-Star

Male

PalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudlyPalmettoCockZ71 is crowing loudly

I don't get how he is still a 3 star
PalmettoCockZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote