CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground > Basketball Recruits

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Ace Dilcock
carolina_corpsman
HotSoup
FurmanCock
Ironfan
Flameout12
rt3891
TAFC 5 1981
2k15
Captain9Dragons
Noon kickoff for Ole (786)
QB Play vs. WR Play (475)
Former USC Assistant (265)
Carolina Coliseum ph (134)
vBookie Request: Post Req
Gator Fan's Perspective o
2019 WBB - HoopGurlz (ESP
QB Play vs. WR Play
***Women's Soccer 2018 Se
2018 Signee - Tyquan John
Carolina Coliseum photos?
Noon kickoff for Ole Miss
The difference in our 5 s
Convince me these are all

Old 10-02-2018, 07:32 PM   #41
JDuro
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 21500
JDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2019 WBB - Jordan Horston - PG/SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbookert View Post
Since folks on here like to always say after the fact they know where shes going say it now...

I predict Tennessee
Jduro
Amon
Dorchester etc what are yall predictions
Iíll stick with my assumption that she chooses UConn. Of her final 7, I donít see her at UCLA, nor UNC, despite her momís cousin being an assistant coach and the upswing in talent starting to head to Chapel Hill. Jordan choosing any of the other 5 wouldnít surprise me.
JDuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:49 PM   #42
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1472263
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

We're great at finishing 2nd or 3rd to top recruits. Will happen again tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:16 PM   #43
JDuro
Two Deep

Male

JDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Any info of what time she's announcing?
She answered on her Insta that she’s dropping the announcement video at 9 AM on her social media accounts. She’s ladylynn22_ on twitter and IG.

EDIT: Jordan’s mom says the announcement is within a pre-scheduled morning ring ceremony assembly.

Last edited by JDuro; 10-02-2018 at 10:12 PM..
Old 10-02-2018, 10:15 PM   #44
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDuro View Post
Iíll stick with my assumption that she chooses UConn. Of her final 7, I donít see her at UCLA, nor UNC, despite her momís cousin being an assistant coach and the upswing in talent starting to head to Chapel Hill. Jordan choosing any of the other 5 wouldnít surprise me.
I have no idea and won't guess!! The more I read and hear the less I know!! I'll see the announcement tomorrow!
AmonRa777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:43 PM   #45
USCharleston2
Veteran

Male

CockyCash: 450
USCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPitUSCharleston2 rules the CockPit

She's gonna shock the experts and pick OSU!
USCharleston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:01 AM   #46
bbbbookert
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
bbbbookert has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCharleston2 View Post
She's gonna shock the experts and pick OSU!
I predicted Tennessee but you mite be right school assembly usually equal home team...
bbbbookert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:49 AM   #47
DorchesterGamecock
Game MVP

Male

DorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot material
Talking Re: 2019 WBB - Jordan Horston - PG/SG

Quote:
Since folks on here like to always say after the fact they know where shes going say it now...

I predict Tennessee
Jduro
Amon
Dorchester etc what are yall predictions
South Carolina or Ohio State
DorchesterGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:51 AM   #48
Ahmad
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2315723
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorchesterGamecock View Post
South Carolina or Ohio State
I feel the same way.
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:43 AM   #49
DorchesterGamecock
Game MVP

Male

DorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot material

It’s Tennessee. WOW.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #50
JDuro
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Itís Tennessee. WOW.

Now the question, will Cooke and Jackson follow her?

Not feeling too good about this class. Having same feelings as the last 4 years.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:47 AM   #51
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Itís Tennessee. WOW.
Unfreakingbelievable!! What a waste!! Holly Warlick? Another great player to waste and ruin!

Guess Jackson and Cooke will follow
Old 10-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #52
DorchesterGamecock
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDuro View Post

Now the question, will Cooke and Jackson follow her?

Not feeling too good about this class. Having same feelings as the last 4 years.
Yeah, itís done. They will likely follow.

This is not fun. Iím already sensing a repeat of last year.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #53
bbbbookert
4-Star

Male

Give me my credit experts
Old 10-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #54
DorchesterGamecock
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
Unfreakingbelievable!! What a waste!! Holly Warlick? Another great player to waste and ruin!

Guess Jackson and Cooke will follow
I am literally nauseous.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:51 AM   #55
Ahmad
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2315723
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Kudos
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:58 AM   #56
DorchesterGamecock
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Hahaha you win.

Thanks for the laugh. Needed it.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:02 AM   #57
bbbbookert
4-Star

Male

Quote:
I am literally nauseous.
She still living off pats name geez they have to have a bagman... with rennia davis who is a superstar in the making...
Old 10-03-2018, 10:09 AM   #58
JDuro
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
She still living off pats name geez they have to have a bagman... with rennia davis who is a superstar in the making...
I skimmed through her announcement vid (cause itís about 5 mins long), but what I did catch is Summitís voice over the vid ending with her name, birth and death years so yeah the legacy of Pat Summit and the 8 nattys is still very much a factor.

Congrats on your prediction.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:14 AM   #59
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Coach Staley must re access and revise her entire recruiting program!! It's one thing to get wiped by UCONN and the best HBC in the business!! But Tenn and Holly Warlick! Just should not happen. Pat Summitt was 10 years ago!
Old 10-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #60
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
It's not just Davis. It's Westbrook, Meme Jackson, Massengill and soon to be Rickea Jackson and Zia Cooke!! When the girls figure this thing out, there will be serious issues.. Some of these ladies will be asked to wait 2 years. Horston would start as a freshman for any school in the country.. But some of those girls are gonna hit the road!