CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Ace Dilcock
TKE226
U-Dub Gamecock
ConwayGamecock
rabid cock
aftertwobowls
Cockygaming
GamecockInHell
tdevildog1986
Greyrooster
Clemson (2671)
That was Jake’s best (1600)
Ugliest uniforms aro (932)
First for everything (929)
What Phases of Our G (895)
Bowl Talk.... (862)
NO BLACKOUT!!!! Or A (820)
2017 Puerto Rico Tip (814)
Cooler and crock pot (786)
Gamecocks Ranked 28t (527)
Gamecocks Ranked 28th in
Clemson
NO BLACKOUT!!!! Or Any Ot
Raise For Champ
**USC Women (3-0) vs. Wof
Coaching carousel: 2017-1
***Volvo Driving Soccer M
Bowl Talk....
NFL: EAGLES @ COWBOYS Sun
Will USC Score >21 vs

Old 05-22-2017, 12:50 AM   #1
RedneckCPA
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 600
RedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPit
Default Suggestions for Gamecock info

So I have been a long subscriber to The State and GoGamecocks.com. Like many, I am pretty frustrated with them. But if I cut them off, I lose my main source of data.

Suggestions for replacements:

Gamecock Central
247 sports
something else?

SOrry if this is not in the right forum. Couldn't find anything else. BUt I did find Carolina Babes. What is up with that on this forum!?!
RedneckCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 05:41 AM   #2
roosterdude21
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3219686766
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Suggestions for Gamecock info

247 is wonderful. GCC is a distant second.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:48 AM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckCPA View Post
So I have been a long subscriber to The State and GoGamecocks.com. Like many, I am pretty frustrated with them. But if I cut them off, I lose my main source of data.

Suggestions for replacements:

Gamecock Central
247 sports
something else?

SOrry if this is not in the right forum. Couldn't find anything else. BUt I did find Carolina Babes. What is up with that on this forum!?!
It's not uncommon to have people randomly post visual aids on sports forums, so in our younger days we decided to create a specific forum just for the babes to traffic all of those imagines to one place. This was to protect everyone that comes to the site while at work, from having an image pop up on their screen that could cause some issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:55 AM   #4
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 940058
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

SEC Country can be pretty good at times. Most of the stuff is rehashed local paper stuff, but it is free and you can also keep up with all the other SEC teams easily.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:22 PM   #5
dumpyloser
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5800
dumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot material

Honestly, if you follow all of those sites mentioned on facebook and read cockytalk daily, you will have all of the info you need. It works for me at least.

98% of the same info makes its way here to cockytalk, but without paying.
dumpyloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:26 PM   #6
Darth Visor
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000866
Darth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot materialDarth Visor is USC mascot material

https://armchairallamericans.com/sou...ina-gamecocks/
Old 08-24-2017, 06:50 PM   #7
Spartan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
Spartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPitSpartan rules the CockPit

I like Saturday Down South. It's not Carolina-specific, but they have decent reads most of the time.

The Big Spur / 247 Sports is the best though
Gamecock Central is decent

There's also a few podcasts that I like:
Gamecock Central Radio
Locked on the Gamecocks
Half Cocked (updated less frequently)

If anyone has other Carolina and/or SEC podcasts out there, I'd love to know if there are good ones.

Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:01 PM   #8
zack#
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
zack# has hatched from the shell

Central is the best no question. Cocky talk second.
zack# is offline   Reply With Quote