CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
6pack
gotrice?
Three and Out
CockTail
Order 66
FlorenceCock
cockyboy
ccured
Blitzkrieg
Hugh Freeze about to (1947)
Titty twisting and b (579)
10 College Football (497)
Chester Bennington o (351)
Watch the OJ Simpson (350)
Reminds me of my fir (210)
Freeze out @ old Mi (206)
***The Open Champion (124)
Guy Eargle (123)
2018 - Channing Tindall
Hugh Freeze about to be f
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
2018 - James Mitchell
Titty twisting and biting
2018 - Trey Dean
2018 - Jaycee Horn
Amazon Prime Sous Vide $1
2018 - Tyquan Johnson
EPCOT Food & Wine fes

Old 07-08-2017, 08:59 AM   #41
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material
Default Re: Duce Staley Peptalk

I would have liked to see his whole speech. That was great.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:24 AM   #42
atrain3067
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 825000
atrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to atrain3067

Awesome video! The Justin King hire continues to pay dividends.

To the poster about the mortgage, grow up. You probably don't know the whole story and even if you do, have some respect for a fellow human being not to run a smear campaign to satisfy what seems to be some personal vendetta.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:27 AM   #43
spurfan93
4-Star

Male

spurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPitspurfan93 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
I would have liked to see his whole speech. That was great.
I would be willing to bet Justin King is saving other parts of the speech for things like pregame videos before 2001...which would be awesome. Can you imagine how pumped up the stadium would be if you heard him before the team came out?
Old 07-08-2017, 09:47 AM   #44
kingoftheroost
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100014000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
Someone should give Duece a pep talk about paying his mortgage.
Congratulations.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:56 AM   #45
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurfan93 View Post
I would be willing to bet Justin King is saving other parts of the speech for things like pregame videos before 2001...which would be awesome. Can you imagine how pumped up the stadium would be if you heard him before the team came out?
I have a feeling J.K. will really improve the game day and pregame experience, if we can get the place close to full for some big games, it will really make a positive impression on young recruits who are on the fence.

If we can get butts in seats!
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:35 AM   #46
garnet&black1998rn
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 900
garnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot material

Quote:
If we're going to invite people in to talk to the team about responsibility I'd hope that they would be able to handle the minimum of their affairs. He makes the value of the house twice over a year. No reason to not meet your obligations.
Wow really???? that 's about CS to bring here in this thread. Why don't you call him and explain your feelings about his financial situation dude. Hope you get invited to .....NM. SMDH. So i guess he OWES YOU $ . Man you are a piece of work dude. SFB attitude here folks.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:20 AM   #47
Ace Dilcock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 650
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
It's an open secret. Sorry that it isn't positive.
If you are going to criticize, at least spell his name right. It is "Duce", not Deuce. Duce as in the Italian word for Duke or Leader.

Missing payments, possibly getting foreclosed and hurting his credit is a dumb financial move, but nothing else. If I wanted to walk up to a stranger and give them a $100 bill, that is irresponsible, dumb, and hurts my finances. But it does not mean I have a character flaw.
Ace Dilcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:56 AM   #48
Foghorn
Walk On

Male

Foghorn has hatched from the shell

No, your character flaws are easily identified in your posts.
Foghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:00 PM   #49
GamecockInHell
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1896552
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Pretty good video.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #50
Coondog
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Quote:
If we're going to invite people in to talk to the team about responsibility I'd hope that they would be able to handle the minimum of their affairs. He makes the value of the house twice over a year. No reason to not meet your obligations.
Duce is an ex Gamecock football that played in the NFL, was a sideline reporter for years, and now works in the NFL for the Philadelphia Eagles. He is 100% Gamecock and just gave the team one hell of a pep talk and all you can do is bust on him for his financial affairs that you have no idea about? He could have made some bad investments, he could have hired the wrong person to help him take care of his finances, there are a number of reasons that he could have got into financial trouble. And last time I checked getting your house foreclosed isn't a criminal offense.

You sir are either one pathetic Gamecock fan or a troll.
Coondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:01 PM   #51
Coondog
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
And your post tells a lot about your character.
Coondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:03 PM   #52
Ace Dilcock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 650
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
As the saying goes, people in glass houses...Unless being a jerk is not considered a character flaw.

Having a different opinion is not a character flaw, LOL.
Ace Dilcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:39 PM   #53
sully1
Blue Chip

Male

sully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talonssully1 has developed his gaff and talons

2 posters in this thread should just keep things to themselves.
sully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:41 PM   #54
NAGamec0ckFan
Proverbs 14:12

Male

CockyCash: 8607
NAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot material

This thread went downhill quick...
NAGamec0ckFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:43 PM   #55
Master Bedroom
1st Team All-American

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

That was great. Miss him on 107.5, his rants were pretty epic
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:57 PM   #56
Gamecocks0197
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Between that and having an actual DJ, I am looking forward to see how the experience improves.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I had a professor (who works for athletics) this past semester ask about the game day experience and how it could be changed. She mentioned that a DJ at the time was "in the works" so I'm glad it's coming

I'm also really excited about Justin's videos. If anyone hasn't seen any of his work, check it out. He also made some stuff around 2010-2012.

About Staley - his finances are none of my business so I won't comment on that. He seems like a cool dude and had a hell of a speech.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:43 AM   #57
Wkrice91
Game MVP

Male

Wkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPitWkrice91 rules the CockPit

Quote:
That's fair. I would prefer a speaker to not have that over their head if they're going to preach responsibility.

Maybe I get banned for saying this, but this whole string posts win the douche bag of the year award. There is ABSOLUTELY no call for character assassination like this. Unbelievable. I hope the moderators step up and delete these posts, as they add nothing to this subject.
Wkrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 04:17 AM   #58
scfanz
Bowl MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Great video, Duce still looks like he could kick some ass.
scfanz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:44 AM   #59
sharpe0284
4-Star

Male

sharpe0284 is making other chickens nervoussharpe0284 is making other chickens nervoussharpe0284 is making other chickens nervoussharpe0284 is making other chickens nervoussharpe0284 is making other chickens nervoussharpe0284 is making other chickens nervoussharpe0284 is making other chickens nervous

There's also a new video chronicling the day on the lake the team had last week. It is amazing as well, in a different way. The guys looked like they had an amazing time. I'd put it here if I knew how to. It's over on TBS for anyone that hasn't seen it.
sharpe0284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 09:23 AM   #60
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 53781483
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Someone should give Duece a pep talk about paying his mortgage.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote