CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
thekob
MountainCock
TastyLicks
Spur's Addiction
carolina_corpsman
Blitzkrieg
RGHoskins
GoldenSpur7
SanAntonioCock
Best Muschamp Quote (1348)
2017 Puerto Rico Tip (791)
Charles Manson near (547)
Wofford sounds confi (473)
CFN South Carolina v (467)
WBB - Class Comparis (445)
Question For Techies (302)
Roger Goodell contra (249)
Using Up Egg Whites (229)
Is Battlefront 2 a f (228)
Raise For Champ
I believe that we will be
Looking for Gamecock Park
Best Muschamp Quote of th
Carolina vs Clemson Histo
2017 Puerto Rico Tip-Off:
Wofford sounds confident.
NBA's 'one-and-done' rule
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
FAVORITE WILL MUSCHAMP QU

Old 12-19-2016, 01:13 PM   #1
onebluesi
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
onebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his comb
Default New helmet to add to the collection

Had this helmet custom made. Everything is identical to our matte black helmets except for the side decals. Got them a little oversized and more white added to the chrome decal which I think goes great with the chrome stripe. What do you guys think?
Attached Images

onebluesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:33 PM   #2
HHess
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 7382743
HHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudlyHHess is crowing loudly
Default Re: New helmet to add to the collection

Cool. How much that set you back?
HHess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
onebluesi
Recruit

Male

onebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHess View Post
Cool. How much that set you back?
With the ua visor, ua hardcup chinstrap, and upgraded 3d rubber palmetto tree front bumper which were all extra, it came out to be $300
Old 12-19-2016, 03:09 PM   #4
HCIW
I Look Like A Nug

Male

CockyCash: 27057848
HCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot material

Looks pretty sharp.

That warning label though...
HCIW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:24 PM   #5
onebluesi
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCIW View Post
Looks pretty sharp.

That warning label though...
Yea, not much I can do about that unfortunately. It'll probably make more of a mess trying to take it off
Old 12-19-2016, 04:05 PM   #6
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
dffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his comb

not to turn this into a uniform thread, but i dont like the palmetto bumper. we have a palmetto on the state flag on the back. I prefer the Carolina personally.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:10 PM   #7
onebluesi
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by dffoxfanatic71 View Post
not to turn this into a uniform thread, but i dont like the palmetto bumper. we have a palmetto on the state flag on the back. I prefer the Carolina personally.
They don't have the state flag on the back of the helmets anymore. Only the American flag. That went away with Spurrier
Old 12-19-2016, 04:23 PM   #8
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
dffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his combdffoxfanatic71 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluesi View Post
They don't have the state flag on the back of the helmets anymore. Only the American flag. That went away with Spurrier
i think this goes down as my least favorite move by muschamp thus far. but im also big on our state flag. to the point where id like to see a special uniform based on the state flag or palmetto to emphasize that we are the flagship institution of the state and all that kind of stuff.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:33 PM   #9
CockyDevil
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 6539
CockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dffoxfanatic71 View Post
i think this goes down as my least favorite move by muschamp thus far. but im also big on our state flag. to the point where id like to see a special uniform based on the state flag or palmetto to emphasize that we are the flagship institution of the state and all that kind of stuff.
Not to rain on your parade but Maryland thought that was a good idea too...

It was clearly NOT a good idea.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #10
roosterdude21
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3219686766
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

People from Maryland are fanatical about their state flag though. They probably loved that uniform.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 04:37 PM   #11
HCIW
I Look Like A Nug

Male

CockyCash: 27057848
HCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yea, not much I can do about that unfortunately. It'll probably make more of a mess trying to take it off
HCIW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 04:39 PM   #12
onebluesi
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCIW View Post
Aaah, didn't think about that. Thanks, I may try it.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:30 PM   #13
ChunkSnackwell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10200
ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyDevil View Post
Not to rain on your parade but Maryland thought that was a good idea too...

It was clearly NOT a good idea.

You start with shit you're going to end up with shit.

Pretty sure a uniform based off the SC state flag would not come out anywhere near as atrocious as that uniform based on the atrocity that is the MD state flag.
ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:41 PM   #14
USCNowAndForever
4-Star

Male

USCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spurs

Quote:
With the ua visor, ua hardcup chinstrap, and upgraded 3d rubber palmetto tree front bumper which were all extra, it came out to be $300
There are children starving to death and this dude is spending $300 on a "show" helmet. That $300 could have helped feed starving children, but instead it goes to a helmet that is for show...

USC home game attendance record: 13-1
USCNowAndForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:52 PM   #15
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 1072994313
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCNowAndForever View Post
There are children starving to death and this dude is spending $300 on a "show" helmet. That $300 could have helped feed starving children, but instead it goes to a helmet that is for show...
I am sure the people who crafted his helmet appreciated his business and worked to earn his money. They are able bodied people who produced a good that satisfied his demand. They will pay bills, save a bit of that money and put the other fractions of that money back into our economy ideally.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:54 PM   #16
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

scgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkSnackwell View Post

You start with shit you're going to end up with shit.

Pretty sure a uniform based off the SC state flag would not come out anywhere near as atrocious as that uniform based on the atrocity that is the MD state flag.
Yeah well I am from Maryland and love the maryland flag haha have a huge one in my basement and have tons of gear with it on everything.
scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:01 PM   #17
onebluesi
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Dude, don't judge me. You don't know me. You have no clue if I contribute money every Christmas to the less fortunate or not. Which my wife and I both do just for your information. So until you know facts, might I suggest you refrain from judging somebody until you know facts. I'm sure you've never spent $300 on anything though. But thanks for your concern.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:09 PM   #18
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 5200
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Calm down Alyssa Milano
Old 12-19-2016, 09:12 PM   #19
onebluesi
Recruit

Male

Old 12-19-2016, 09:25 PM   #20
ChunkSnackwell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10200
ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Oh lord. Take that BS elsewhere.
ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote