CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ccured
Ace Dilcock
Senior Rooster
LegalCock
Wisercock
Spur's Addiction
Blackland
SCgamecock9
Flameout12
AR1
Why SC and Kurt Rope (2100)
Today's Weekly Press (1993)
Letter to Fans from (1450)
Byron Cowart - Trans (1144)
What was your origin (688)
Bailey out (641)
Crowd Against La Tec (569)
Chicken Curse Alive (470)
Smooth Coaching Tran (399)
2018 Schedule (387)
Why SC and Kurt Roper Sho
LA Tech - 4 Lower Level a
2018 Aaron Nesmith (MBB)
Smooth Coaching Transitio
Can Wolf Get us Back on T
Offensive Thoughts
***We All Knew He'd Play
Are you a season ticket h
2017/18 MBB Schedule
What was your original pr

Old 11-02-2005, 04:43 PM   #21
Ol' Bald Coach
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 825
Ol' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talonsOl' Bald Coach has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Avatar Request Thread

CH -
see what you can do with this pic.....maybe block c background or spur. Maybe even lighten the background.

thanks
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2005, 06:18 PM   #22
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

Here is one for Gapo of Ms. Jessica Alba.

bgallup, your Spurrier avatar is coming up next.
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2005, 07:33 PM   #23
SoCarWolverine
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
SoCarWolverine is learning to peck

Can someone hook me up with a nice michigan/south carolina avatar?
SoCarWolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:27 PM   #24
cockfan06
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 26031000
cockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his combcockfan06 is developing his comb
Send a message via Yahoo to cockfan06

I would love one with Holtz, Spurier and Morrison all together in a pic... the best of the best coach's picture...
cockfan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:31 PM   #25
Sweetwatercock
Walk On

Male

Sweetwatercock is learning to peckSweetwatercock is learning to peck

Chuck, Could you use the priceless.jpg I sent you earlier today as my avatar? Many thanks and keep up the good work.
T.O.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:22 PM   #26
CockyHoskins

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgallup
CH i would like one with the Ol ball coach doing something
I think this one is perfect!
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #27
CockyHoskins

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockfan06
I would love one with Holtz, Spurier and Morrison all together in a pic... the best of the best coach's picture...
How about this?
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2005, 10:48 PM   #28
CockyHoskins

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Bald Coach
CH -
see what you can do with this pic.....maybe block c background or spur. Maybe even lighten the background.

thanks
That wasn't easy OBC. That pic isn't very forgiving. Here's what I got:
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2005, 10:50 PM   #29
CockyHoskins

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCya
http://www.cockytalk.com/attachment....ntid=297&stc=1

Guy's can you do something with this? Would be cool to have my daughter givin' the "Spur". "Lil' Messer - Mess with the Spur"

Any help would be appreciated....
I wasn't very creative, but hope this works.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2005, 09:52 PM   #30
SC SWAMPFOX
Sly Fox

Male

SC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervousSC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervousSC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervousSC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervousSC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervousSC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervousSC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervousSC SWAMPFOX is making other chickens nervous

Can I get a fox wearing a GAMECOCK visor?
SC SWAMPFOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:40 PM   #31
woffordcock
The Doctor Is In...

Male

woffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudlywoffordcock is crowing loudly

Im not sure if this thread is still going but I had a request.... I know I don't post on here much but I visit everyday to read the newest posts, and i would love an avatar that incorporated Wofford and SC, maybe a merging of their mascots or something of that nature. I went to Wofford but my blood runs garnet forever. Thanks for any help...
woffordcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 04:56 AM   #32
Spurticus
I DON'T FEEL TARDY

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC SWAMPFOX
Can I get a fox wearing a GAMECOCK visor?
Man, This might be one of my favorite Avitars ! ...... What do you think S/Fox?

Old 11-11-2005, 08:47 PM   #33
Spurticus
I DON'T FEEL TARDY

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcarolinafan
Hey, could I get a Gamecock logo integrated into the SC flag?
Something like this gt?

Old 11-12-2005, 07:41 AM   #34
Spurticus
I DON'T FEEL TARDY

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorspur
I would like to have one with a bad looking claw with a spur with some claw marks with maybe a drop of blood. Thanks.
Will this work for you Taylors? ... If not, let me know what modifications you need and I'll give it a shot.

Old 11-12-2005, 07:18 PM   #35
USCAce
Walk On

USCAce has hatched from the shell

Could someone make me a Sig/avatar combo plz.

I want a cross between the GrimReaper and something USC related.

Preferably something EVIL looking.

You guys are the greatest.
USCAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 09:48 AM   #36
Spurticus
I DON'T FEEL TARDY

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCAce
Could someone make me a Sig/avatar combo plz.

I want a cross between the GrimReaper and something USC related.

Preferably something EVIL looking.

You guys are the greatest.

For an Avatar?......... and the Sig ?....

Let me know what you Think.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:05 PM   #37
russian1221
Walk On

russian1221 has hatched from the shell

Im lookin for somethin with chris tucker in saturdays game running down the field or my boy Troy Williamson.
russian1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:44 AM   #38
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Here is something I did for ya- it's not exactly what I was going for, but here is how it came out. Hope you like it.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 07:19 AM   #39
Spurticus
I DON'T FEEL TARDY

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCarWolverine
Still no avatar for me? I'm sure someone could photoshop a good USC/Michigan avatar.

How's this look to you SCWolverine?
Old 11-16-2005, 01:42 PM   #40
USAFGAMECOCK
F'n A

Male

CockyCash: 22000400
USAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialUSAFGAMECOCK is USC mascot material

Hey can ya'll whip me up one dealing with the Gamecocks and Air Force?
USAFGAMECOCK is offline   Reply With Quote