CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TaySC
sosfan812
TRBTB
USCBaseball
Lant
Master Bedroom
bhusc2002
FlorenceCock
Mechanical Cock
A Flooded South Caro (209)
Just in time for Chr (164)
Chris Payne and Leon Mack
2019 Commitment - Zacch P
Vote for Hilinski
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2019 Commitment - Cameron
NCAAF: MIDDLE TENN vs APP
2018 College Football Bow
2019 - Tyron Hopper - Flo
2019 - Chris Steele
2019 Commitment - Jahkeem


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #61
GSC2013
Bowl MVP
 
GSC2013's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Charleston
Posts: 2,233
CockyCash: 1000000
GSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerback View Post
That's not what the OP said. The title of the thread says most wins in 3 years of any HC ever. He is implying that Muschamp is the best coach we have ever had based on a bogus stat. I don't buy that argument.
Not what I argued. Just posted what is a statistical fact. Interpret how you want.

But if the only others who can argue it are Morrison, Holtz and Spurrier (I kinda toss out Holtz first year, program was absolute train wreck).....then you can just say Morrison didnt face the SEC schedule the others did. Kinda ends that argument.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #62
GSC2013
Bowl MVP
 
GSC2013's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Charleston
Posts: 2,233
CockyCash: 1000000
GSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
It is a fact that he has the most wins ever in that time period...that also has zero implication on him being the best anything. There are also reasons, which have been discussed ad nauseam, as to why he could have more wins and not be the "best" coach (more games played etc).
Hes obviously not our best coach ever. To me Spurrier owns that title. He does statistically have the best start ever, by a slim lead. Interpret however everyone wants but its a fact.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:20 PM   #63
SanAntonioCock
Underestimated
 
SanAntonioCock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Antonio,TX
Posts: 14,111
CockyCash: 546907897220
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC2013 View Post
Not what I argued. Just posted what is a statistical fact. Interpret how you want.

But if the only others who can argue it are Morrison, Holtz and Spurrier (I kinda toss out Holtz first year, program was absolute train wreck).....then you can just say Morrison didnt face the SEC schedule the others did. Kinda ends that argument.
I think it's great that Muschamp has the most wins but we didn't lay the easiest schedule as an Independent. I
remember games against Southern Cal, Notre Dame, Florida St, Nebraska and Georgia on a pretty regular basis.
__________________


🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:25 PM   #64
Lucky
Banned
 
Lucky's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SC
Posts: 958
CockyCash: 200
Lucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

What about most wins against ranked teams in the first 3 years? I find his first 3 years here quite unimpressive.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:55 PM   #65
BringBackGarcia
Two Deep
 
BringBackGarcia's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Lexington
Posts: 1,130
CockyCash: 1000
BringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
It is a fact that he has the most wins ever in that time period...that also has zero implication on him being the best anything. There are also reasons, which have been discussed ad nauseam, as to why he could have more wins and not be the "best" coach (more games played etc).


But he didn't make a simple statement. He was redundant.


Say what you want but:


Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3yrs of any USC HC or


Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3yrs of any USC HC, ever.


are not the same.


I could say that I made the highest test score of any student or I could say I made the highest test score of any student, ever. The ever implies that I'm superior to prior students.


Whatever. I really don't care. Just bored.
BringBackGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #66
Master Bedroom
Heisman Winner
 
Master Bedroom's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Upstairs
Posts: 20,699
CockyCash: 10500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackGarcia View Post
But he didn't make a simple statement. He was redundant.


Say what you want but:


Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3yrs of any USC HC or


Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3yrs of any USC HC, ever.


are not the same.


I could say that I made the highest test score of any student or I could say I made the highest test score of any student, ever. The ever implies that I'm superior to prior students.


Whatever. I really don't care. Just bored.
Just because the word 'ever' makes your panties bunch up a little bit doesn't mean it changes the facts here. Who has won the most games, ever, in their first 3 seasons as HC at SC? Figure that out and you may just have solved your problem, good luck!
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:28 AM   #67
gotrice?
1st Team All-American
 
gotrice?'s Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Charleston/Columbia
Posts: 14,958
CockyCash: 20020
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
I think it's great that Muschamp has the most wins but we didn't lay the easiest schedule as an Independent. I
remember games against Southern Cal, Notre Dame, Florida St, Nebraska and Georgia on a pretty regular basis.
Yes but people just remember those games for the most part, there was also a soft portion of the schedule thrown in there as well. I put the links in to those teams so you can look at the schedule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_S..._football_team
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_S..._football_team
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_S..._football_team

The schedule isn't nearly as daunting as you think it would be. We played a total of 9 ranked teams in Morrison's first 3 seasons so it wasn't exactly a murderer's row of opponents. Just seeing that Navy game included in the 84 season hurts given what could have been, similar to the Tennessee game in 2013.
gotrice? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:00 AM   #68
tp2386
Recruit
 
tp2386's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: West Columbia
Posts: 184
CockyCash: 200
tp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talonstp2386 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
What about most wins against ranked teams in the first 3 years? I find his first 3 years here quite unimpressive.
That goes both ways. What about losses against unranked/bottom feeders in the first 3 years? I find his first 3 years here quite impressive.

I'm only going back to our best coach we've had here, but it sucked to beat Bama one week, only to lose to Kentucky the following week. We had unnecessary losses way too many times.
tp2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:40 AM   #69
EAtMoRTaYtErz
Household Name
 
EAtMoRTaYtErz's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Posts: 5,217
CockyCash: 7500
EAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Now we need some big wins, which means putting the defense back together without the offense slipping.
EAtMoRTaYtErz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:43 AM   #70
sporkgod50
1st Team All-American
 
sporkgod50's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: little apple
Posts: 12,764
CockyCash: 999903846
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

I don't mean this as a diss but did Spurrier play twelve game regular seasons? If not this definitely needs an asterisk
__________________
what would a mama buffalo call her son who finds both sexes attractive?

a bison.
sporkgod50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:57 AM   #71
manic52001
Blue Chip
 
manic52001's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Chapin
Posts: 615
CockyCash: 200
manic52001 is sharpening his clawsmanic52001 is sharpening his clawsmanic52001 is sharpening his clawsmanic52001 is sharpening his clawsmanic52001 is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
Just because the word 'ever' makes your panties bunch up a little bit doesn't mean it changes the facts here. Who has won the most games, ever, in their first 3 seasons as HC at SC? Figure that out and you may just have solved your problem, good luck!
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
manic52001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:58 AM   #72
Master Bedroom
Heisman Winner
 
Master Bedroom's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Upstairs
Posts: 20,699
CockyCash: 10500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporkgod50 View Post
I don't mean this as a diss but did Spurrier play twelve game regular seasons? If not this definitely needs an asterisk
His first season was the last 11 game season. That has been pointed out along with the expansion of the bowl games.
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:22 AM   #73
FurmanCock
1st Team All-SEC
 
FurmanCock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Mills River, NC
Posts: 4,724
CockyCash: 5250
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackGarcia View Post
But he didn't make a simple statement. He was redundant.


Say what you want but:


Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3yrs of any USC HC or


Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3yrs of any USC HC, ever.


are not the same.


I could say that I made the highest test score of any student or I could say I made the highest test score of any student, ever. The ever implies that I'm superior to prior students.


Whatever. I really don't care. Just bored.
I fully recognize I am beating a dead horse here, but I'm just that anal...

I disagree with your assessment of "ever". In the statement of "I made the highest test score of any student, ever", "ever" modifies "highest test score" in that it gives a context of time. It says you made the highest test score of all time. It does not indicate your quality as a student -- it is not saying you are the best student. You may have very well cheated to get your score, but still have the best test score ever. In which case you would clearly not be the best student of all time.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:42 AM   #74
sporkgod50
1st Team All-American
 
sporkgod50's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: little apple
Posts: 12,764
CockyCash: 999903846
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
His first season was the last 11 game season. That has been pointed out along with the expansion of the bowl games.
Gotcha. Thanks
__________________
what would a mama buffalo call her son who finds both sexes attractive?

a bison.
sporkgod50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:08 PM   #75
TKE226
Damn Yankee
 
TKE226's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 19,413
CockyCash: 1343234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

I'm sure its been mentioned, and i remember this stat being flashed up during the Akron game, but the season length has changed over the years and is now 12 games regular season. Muschamp is the beneficiary of a longer season thus more opportunities for wins.

All well and good for him, but I dont think this implies that we should annoint him the best in Carolina history.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:27 PM   #76
BringBackGarcia
Two Deep
 
BringBackGarcia's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Lexington
Posts: 1,130
CockyCash: 1000
BringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurmanCock View Post
I fully recognize I am beating a dead horse here, but I'm just that anal...

I disagree with your assessment of "ever". In the statement of "I made the highest test score of any student, ever", "ever" modifies "highest test score" in that it gives a context of time. It says you made the highest test score of all time. It does not indicate your quality as a student -- it is not saying you are the best student. You may have very well cheated to get your score, but still have the best test score ever. In which case you would clearly not be the best student of all time.


True...poor example, but the implication is still the same.

Again, my panties are wadless for all concerned. Just bored and since basketball is officially entering into sh*t show area and we have no football news of significance, I've got little else to waste my time on.


I don't even remember who the OP is or was and am just that lazy to not look back, but I can see two reasons to start this thread:


1. Simply pointing out a fact. It's interesting standing on its own and significant. No reason. No motivation. The constant water level changes of Lake Murray makes the area smell like a dumpster outside Captain D's. Just a fact.


or


2. Pointing out the fact for some intrinsic motivation. The only reason I would see adding the 'ever' onto the statement is to place emphasis on that fact. No coach preceding Muschamp had ever won as many games in the first three years. Why do that? If you have a winning coach, it should come as no surprise. I would wager he or she added it because they feel like the job that Mushcamp is doing here is underappreciated. And for the record, I agree with that.


Who is the OP? Please answer the question of why you put the ever into the title! Release us.
BringBackGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:50 PM   #77
TaySC
Household Name
 
TaySC's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Aiken
Posts: 6,101
CockyCash: 700000
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporkgod50 View Post
I don't mean this as a diss but did Spurrier play twelve game regular seasons? If not this definitely needs an asterisk

His 2nd and 3rd year were 12.... his 1st was the last year of 11 games, so he had ONE less game.
TaySC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:52 PM   #78
TaySC
Household Name
 
TaySC's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Aiken
Posts: 6,101
CockyCash: 700000
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

I love how people try to sh*t on everyone's accomplishments.


Not impressed? Good for you.


But for the rest of us that recognize it for what it is, let it be and move along.




As far as the use of the word EVER in the title goes....


Honestly, it's redundant. If you say Muschamp has won the most games in his first 3 seasons of any Head Coach at USC, it actually implies by MOST that it is the MOST EVER. I mean, if some other coach had more at some point in time, then he wouldn't have the MOST OR the MOST EVER, so they are saying the same thing.



But carry on..... some of you just like to argue.
TaySC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:23 AM   #79
gotrice?
1st Team All-American
 
gotrice?'s Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Charleston/Columbia
Posts: 14,958
CockyCash: 20020
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I'm sure its been mentioned, and i remember this stat being flashed up during the Akron game, but the season length has changed over the years and is now 12 games regular season. Muschamp is the beneficiary of a longer season thus more opportunities for wins.

All well and good for him, but I dont think this implies that we should annoint him the best in Carolina history.
Oh it is 12 vs 11 now but Spurrier got 2 of his 3 years with 12 so win this bowl game and even with that 1 extra game Spurrier couldn't catch him. JoMo put up 20 wins in his first 3 years, he would have had to make a clean sweep on those 12th games to catch him if we win the Belk. So basically win the Belk and we can stop having these conversations about the 12th game being a factor because Spurrier wouldn't have caught him and JoMo at best could have tied him if he won all 3 of those additional games.
gotrice? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:50 AM   #80
Cockadoo
2nd Team All-SEC
 
Cockadoo's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anderson,SC
Posts: 3,224
CockyCash: 5500
Cockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot materialCockadoo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Muschamp: Most wins in 1st 3 yrs of any USC HC, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
What about most wins against ranked teams in the first 3 years? I find his first 3 years here quite unimpressive.

This is probably the best measuring stick. Ranked wins.
__________________




Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Provided by SLB Development