CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Other Gamecock Sports

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
thekob
gamecockphan
Flameout12
TastyLicks
2k15
smoovecock
PFW79
USCBatgirl21
Wisercock
Noon kickoff for Ole (431)
I'VE GOT SOMETHING T (416)
JBJ is the ALCS MVP
2018 Signee - Tyquan John
Zion Williamson pay to pl
The Marshall Game
Bentley or Scarnecchia ?
Noon kickoff for Ole Miss
Game time vs Tennessee
The difference in our 5 s
2 ticket for Tennessee ga
What Really Drags the Exc

Old 09-30-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
scfastpitch
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
scfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot material
Default Future volleyball superstar at Dorman ?

I was skimming over an article in prepvolleyball.com on top freshman vb players nationwide and ran across this ( I just hope she doesn't wind up at Clemson) :

Dorman High in South Carolina has a budding superstar in 6-2 OH Thayer Hall. A coach from out of state called Hall the best prospect as a freshman along the Atlantic Seaboard since Ariel Scott, the Penn State All-America who starred for four years for Immaculate Heart Academy in New Jersey. Hall to date has a team-leading 235 kills, which ranked third in South Carolina’s Class 4A. She also is second on her team in digs, blocks and aces and is the only six-rotation player for the Cavaliers.
“She is a 6 rotation OH who is an absolute stud,” said Musselman (WV) coach Shawn Martz. “She hits the ball at a very high point and has great passing and defensive skills. I’ve coached HS and club for over 16 years and I have never seen a freshman like this.”
“Thayer is a total player,” added Dorman coach Paula Kirkland. “We have confidence in her ability to play defense as well as her ability to be a threat to score from any position on the floor.”
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #2
PyroPepper
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2000000000
PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material
Default Re: Future volleyball superstar at Dorman ?

Wow! She sounds awesome. I'm impressed that she is 6-2, yet is second in digs. That's pretty telling. It would be nice to bring her to Columbia.

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 07:29 PM   #3
Carolina-Beez
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 3000
Carolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot materialCarolina-Beez is USC mascot material

This girl was the MVP for Team USA at the recent Pan Am tournament. She was the only high school player on the team. We're talking about the volleyball equivalent of Clowney. Going to play at Florida, though. *sigh*
Old 05-16-2017, 02:59 PM   #4
scfastpitch
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
scfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot material

Yeah , I saw she was playing well . It was too depressing to me to even post . We've got to find a way win more in conference first , before players like Hall even consider us .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote