CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground > Basketball Recruits

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GregoryHouse
Spurticus
Spur's Addiction
CockRoche
TaySC
RGHoskins
Ace Dilcock
AtlGAMECOCK
gAmkok
Three and Out
Is It Just Me..... (1286)
Ruin a TV Show by Ad (1142)
Why we should apprec (926)
What happened to UNC (809)
Watching Orange Luth (216)
Week 4: Around Colle (211)
**USC (1-1) vs. Vand (158)
UCF (122)
MBB off-season overs (91)
2020 Commitment - Mecose
Why we should appreciate
**USC (1-1) vs. Vanderbil
Gamecock Tipoff - October
Watching Orange Lutheran
***Women's Soccer 2018 Se
Is It Just Me.....
Willy B upgrades to cost
High school football has
Week 4: Around College Fo

Old 05-12-2018, 07:00 PM   #41
GeoCocky66
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 20888
GeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Devonte Bandoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Dilcock View Post
Notice was from Toronto and played in the Final Four, plus made the SEC Academic Honor Roll. That gives us something to sell. I am sure that Bandoo knew about Notice before we started showing interest.

And he would be playing on what is basically an International Team - Estonia, Chile, Gabon and New Jersey are among the foreign countries represented.
Ummmm.... yeah. The previous post implied that Minnesota being next to Ontario would in some way be helpful. I merely pointed out that spatial proximity wouldn't be an issue. Even more so since he's been playing in Kansas.
GeoCocky66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:19 PM   #42
Feathers
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Feathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his comb

He will announce his decision Monday at 3:00 PM.
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 01:40 PM   #43
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
He will announce his decision Monday at 3:00 PM.
I read this morning Bandoo is coming off an OV to Minnesota (Pitino’s son is their coach). Minnesota just picked up a transfer guard from Pitt that’s from Toronto. I think Bandoo is a Canadian from Toronto also. Will Minnesota take 2 transfer guards in the same class. Frank did it last year.
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:52 PM   #44
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
I read this morning Bandoo is coming off an OV to Minnesota (Pitino’s son is their coach). Minnesota just picked up a transfer guard from Pitt that’s from Toronto. I think Bandoo is a Canadian from Toronto also. Will Minnesota take 2 transfer guards in the same class. Frank did it last year.
Our problem is this.. Baylor rolls out cash.. Minnesota is coached by a Petino.. That means cash and strippers!!! I don't like our chances
AmonRa777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:53 PM   #45
rt3891
ISLAND COCK

Male

CockyCash: 3000
rt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudlyrt3891 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
Our problem is this.. Baylor rolls out cash.. Minnesota is coached by a Petino.. That means cash and strippers!!! I don't like our chances
‘Baylor rolls out cash..’ I will add ‘Clem$on Style’.
rt3891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:33 AM   #46
gamecockclint
Starter

Male

gamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot material

USC now out- Baylor or Minnesota per Jamie Shaw.
gamecockclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 11:05 AM   #47
sharris952
Walk On

Male

sharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his comb

Where have you seen this reported. There is nothing on his twitter page or the net that references USC being out or any update on this player.
sharris952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 11:58 AM   #48
gamecockclint
Starter

Male

gamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharris952 View Post
Where have you seen this reported. There is nothing on his twitter page or the net that references USC being out or any update on this player.
Post on TBS by Jamie Shaw who is a very knowledgeable basketball guy.
gamecockclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:19 PM   #49
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt3891 View Post
‘Baylor rolls out cash..’ I will add ‘Clem$on Style’.
This
Old 05-14-2018, 01:04 PM   #50
JDuro
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 33500
JDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot material

To clarify what was posted above, Jamie Shaw posted to TBS that USC pulled themselves out of the running, not Bandoo.
JDuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 01:14 PM   #51
AndersonCock
Blue Chip

Male

AndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot material

So more than likely Jalek and Burns??? If we aren’t recruiting Bandoo anyone?
AndersonCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #52
GeoCocky66
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 20888
GeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersonCock View Post
So more than likely Jalek and Burns??? If we aren’t recruiting Bandoo anyone?
That's what I'm choosing to believe....
GeoCocky66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 01:41 PM   #53
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoCocky66 View Post
That's what I'm choosing to believe....
You gents maybe right.. Yet I'll never understand backing away from a great shooter to bolster our pathetic backcourt... Felton can pay his own way(,wink wink) while he sits out... Then our annual attrition can correct the numbers in 2019
AmonRa777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:03 PM   #54
AndersonCock
Blue Chip

Male

AndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
You gents maybe right.. Yet I'll never understand backing away from a great shooter to bolster our pathetic backcourt... Felton can pay his own way(,wink wink) while he sits out... Then our annual attrition can correct the numbers in 2019
If Jalek *cough* payed his own way for a season we could add a grad transfer as well as Burns?
AndersonCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:26 PM   #55
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

Well, if he came here, I would have had an incredibly difficult time not calling him "Bamboo", for some reason.
Old 05-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #56
Feathers
4-Star

Male

Feathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his combFeathers is developing his comb

Baylor
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 04:21 PM   #57
Ironfan
Household Name

CockyCash: 1600
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

signed with Baylor. Close it down
Ironfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:34 PM   #58
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDuro View Post
To clarify what was posted above, Jamie Shaw posted to TBS that USC pulled themselves out of the running, not Bandoo.
Which tells me that Burns is likely picking Carolina and Frank is OK with the cloud hanging over Felton. It may also mean that Bowen is likely to stay. I will say if Felton comes to Carolina, that will go a long way to getting the top SC players in the 2019 class.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:51 PM   #59
CoverTwo
If C2 doesn't trust you..

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDuro View Post
He also said it was a commit first situation between Bandoo and Campbell. Campbell pulled the trigger first.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote