CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground > Basketball Recruits

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
SanAntonioCock
GeoCocky66
thekob
Captain9Dragons
Cockhornleghorn
Ahmad
Ironfan
Wisercock
FurmanCock
Is this week the vet (220)
2020 OT - Chris Morr (106)
2021 ATH/RB - Will S (103)
Spam - Treet - & (51)
4 Chattanooga Ticket (13)
2019 - Michel Dukes
2020 - Porter Rooks
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
UT-Chattanooga Game Time
WBB: Leticia Amihere #2 i
Good News Next Week?
2019 - Ailym Ford
2019 WBB - HoopGurlz (ESP
How Good Can Frank's Team
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ F

Old 02-19-2018, 03:20 PM   #1
Cockfather
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his comb
Default WBB Transfers

Hearing as many as 5 players could leave Texas. Destiny Littleton and Rellah Boothe could be two of them
Cockfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:06 PM   #2
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material
Default Re: WBB Transfers

Rellah boothe has a rep of being a head case... Littleton is vastly overrated

Last edited by AmonRa777; 02-19-2018 at 04:46 PM..
AmonRa777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #3
TaySC
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 20000
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

5?

What's going on at Texas?
TaySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:38 PM   #4
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaySC View Post
5?

What's going on at Texas?
They're learning Karen Aston can't coach.. She is the Texas version of Holly Warlick ... Nothing but a recruiter
Old 02-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #5
sharris952
Walk On

Male

sharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his combsharris952 is developing his comb

Boothe, I believe was the MVP and high scorer in the McDonal's All American Game. where is the information coming from?
sharris952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:44 PM   #6
bbbbookert
4-Star

Male

bbbbookert has hatched from the shell

I expect a huge number of transfer out of texas and Tennessee... problem with texas is that she goes too deep in the bench trying to please everyone that they lack consistent...i want joyner Holmes a inshape joyner holmes is very dangerous...
bbbbookert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:24 PM   #7
EAtMoRTaYtErz
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 7500
EAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
Rellah boothe has a rep of being a head case... Littleton is vastly overrated
Not that high on Boothe but we need help at the position. Thing I worry about for Texas transfers is what Jatarie White is saying about the program.
EAtMoRTaYtErz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:16 PM   #8
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234631605329
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAtMoRTaYtErz View Post
Not that high on Boothe but we need help at the position. Thing I worry about for Texas transfers is what Jatarie White is saying about the program.
That she didn't get a lot of playing time because she wasn't as good as Coates or Wilson? She would be starting this year.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:44 PM   #9
TaySC
Household Name

Male

TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
They're learning Karen Aston can't coach.. She is the Texas version of Holly Warlick ... Nothing but a recruiter
I'm not saying that she's Dawn Staley, but Texas is currently ranked 6th at
22-4.

I could see one or two do like J. White did, but 5 seems like there has to be more going on behind the scenes to me.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:47 PM   #10
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
I'm not saying that she's Dawn Staley, but Texas is currently ranked 6th at
22-4.

I could see one or two do like J. White did, but 5 seems like there has to be more going on behind the scenes to me.
Texas has the most talented and deepest roster in the nation...
Old 02-19-2018, 07:49 PM   #11
DorchesterGamecock
Game MVP

Male

DorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockfather View Post
Hearing as many as 5 players could leave Texas. Destiny Littleton and Rellah Boothe could be two of them
I think Rellah Boothe is dangerous in the right system. Same for Littleton.

Where is this speculation coming from?
DorchesterGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:50 PM   #12
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
White and her Father's bs has been exposed by continued success including a national championship.... I don't know any of the 5 would interest Dawn
Old 02-19-2018, 07:51 PM   #13
TaySC
Household Name

Male

I suppose.

They only lost by 4 points to UConn.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:54 PM   #14
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorchesterGamecock View Post
I think Rellah Boothe is dangerous in the right system. Same for Littleton.

Where is this speculation coming from?
I agree with you on Boothe.. Coach Staley might be one she would finally listen to... Littleton is a mess.. Destiny is nothing but a volume shooting dribbler.. She and Dawn would clash from the word go
Old 02-19-2018, 07:56 PM   #15
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
I suppose.

They only lost by 4 points to UConn.
Did you watch that game.... Texas should have won by double digits!! Karen Aston snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
Old 02-19-2018, 11:07 PM   #16
rabid cock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 24763
rabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Thing I worry about for Texas transfers is what Jatarie White is saying about the program.
What do you mean?
rabid cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:14 PM   #17
Pancake21
4-Star

Male

Pancake21 has feathers coming inPancake21 has feathers coming in

Well, if we get anyone, I hope that it is a shooter. The ladies need shooters bad. You can only go inside to score so many times. We have got to have shooters! period
Pancake21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:37 PM   #18
GeoCocky66
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 21188
GeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake21 View Post
Well, if we get anyone, I hope that it is a shooter. The ladies need shooters bad. You can only go inside to score so many times. We have got to have shooters! period
IF BCM comes back healthy next year, I'm less worried about shooters with her, Bianca Jackson, and Ty. I'm very worried about rebounding and the inside game once Aja leaves, though, since Kiki and Lele seem to be kind of stuck right now. In reality, we need both as we're just plain short on quality bodies all around.
GeoCocky66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:54 AM   #19
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234631605329
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoCocky66 View Post
IF BCM comes back healthy next year, I'm less worried about shooters with her, Bianca Jackson, and Ty. I'm very worried about rebounding and the inside game once Aja leaves, though, since Kiki and Lele seem to be kind of stuck right now. In reality, we need both as we're just plain short on quality bodies all around.
Expect us to press and run next season. I'm not sure if we will be as good, but I bet we will play an exciting style with 3 and occasionally 4 guards on the court.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:20 AM   #20
Ace Dilcock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 13324
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake21 View Post
Bianca and Tyasha are qualtiy shooters, and I assume that Destanni and Te'a have strong strokes. Even Doniyah has been making some threes lately.

Athletic ability + good shooting ability = great players. There is a reason that one-dimensional players like Haley Troup do not stick.
Ace Dilcock is offline   Reply With Quote