CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Other Gamecock Sports

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
SheckWes
Spur's Addiction
TaySC
sporkgod50
Flameout12
86 GradCock
Pw00132
FLgamecockJAX
ccured
Facilities (1237)
Getting Paid. (896)
Muschamp: the anti- (805)
2020 Charlie Spegal (672)
Gamecocks on TV (607)
Didn't catch the lat (307)
Hey Y'all...Penny Ma (187)
Football staff raise (155)
2020 Charlie Spegal (0)
2020 Charlie Spegal
Facilities
Need a stud RB, pronto.
Justin Fields to Transfer
Getting Paid.
*** #25 USC WBB (5-4) @ P
Muschamp: the anti-Spurr
2019 - Chris Steele
2019 - Tyron Hopper - Flo
2018 College Head Coachin

Old 03-06-2018, 01:09 PM   #81
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 119154183
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: *** Softball 2018 season thread ***

Moved up 2 spots to #18 in today's poll. Jumped ahead of Ole Miss, who fell to #19.

https://nfca.org/index.php?option=co...109&Itemid=149
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:30 PM   #82
scfastpitch
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
scfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot material

USC travels to Norman , Oklahoma this weekend for four games . The gamecocks will play Illinois State on Saturday and Indiana on Sunday , followed by a game with the defending national champ sooners each day .
It appears to me that the two games vs Oklahoma will be carried live by Fox College Sports - at 6pm on Saturday and 2:30 pm Sunday . If your provider doesn't carry that channel , try the on-line Fox Sports Go site . It may be available there .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:14 PM   #83
FlorenceCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1220000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfastpitch View Post
USC travels to Norman , Oklahoma this weekend for four games . The gamecocks will play Illinois State on Saturday and Indiana on Sunday , followed by a game with the defending national champ sooners each day .
It appears to me that the two games vs Oklahoma will be carried live by Fox College Sports - at 6pm on Saturday and 2:30 pm Sunday . If your provider doesn't carry that channel , try the on-line Fox Sports Go site . It may be available there .
So I have looked around and it appears that there is no video anywhere for our game with Ill State. I did sign into the Fox Sport Go site with my cable tv login and it appears that it worked so I am hoping to use that to watch the game against Oklahoma.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:36 PM   #84
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

USC up 4-0 on Illinois State after 2 innings. Starting pitcher Drotar hit a solo HR, then a RBI single and a score on an interference call accounted for all 3 runs in the inning.....
Old 03-10-2018, 06:14 PM   #85
TaySC
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 873262
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
USC up 4-0 on Illinois State after 2 innings. Starting pitcher Drotar hit a solo HR, then a RBI single and a score on an interference call accounted for all 3 runs in the inning.....
Rolling right along.....
TaySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:17 PM   #86
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

USC killing Illinois St. with death from a thousand cuts, then delivered the hammer. In the bottom 4th, up 4-0, the Gamecocks hit 4 straight singles scoring two runs, then Alyssa Kumiyama hits a 3 RBI homerun to stretch the lead to 9-0. New pitcher coming in for Illinois St., there is still only 1 out in the inning......

Ahh, no more damage that inning. USC leads 9-0 through 4.......
Old 03-10-2018, 06:26 PM   #87
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

Kelsey Oh closes for Drotar, and retires the side for the top of the 5th. South Carolina run-rule wins 9-0. Now for Oklahoma!! Hopefully we saved some of that offense for the 2nd game.....
Old 03-10-2018, 08:02 PM   #88
FlorenceCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

OU hits a two out grand slam in the bottom of the 1st off of Dixie. The Fox Go Sports feed looks really good.
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2018, 08:53 PM   #89
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107299638593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

How are you able to that on the app? It only shows me the local Fox channels
Old 03-10-2018, 09:38 PM   #90
FlorenceCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
How are you able to that on the app? It only shows me the local Fox channels
I am on the web-browser on my MS Slate windows tablet and it was up at the top listed under live games.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:40 PM   #91
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Are you masking your location somehow?
Old 03-10-2018, 09:42 PM   #92
FlorenceCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Are you masking your location somehow?
No I am not using a VPN or anything it asked to use my location and I have my location set as SC. I just went to my web browser on my desktop and it is listed right there at the top.
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2018, 09:47 PM   #93
FlorenceCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Oklahoma wins 4 to 2. That first inning grand slam did us in. We played a great game after it but the damage had already been done.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:54 PM   #94
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

First inning did us in. Beat them 2-0 after that
Old 03-10-2018, 10:29 PM   #95
scfastpitch
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

scfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot materialscfastpitch is USC mascot material

I only got to see the last two innings , but some posters on a national softball board thought Dixie had the batter struck out on the pitch before the grand slam , but she didn't get the call . That's the way it goes sometimes on the road .

Just to summarize the day (I've done a quick check of the live stats for both games ) , we beat Illinois State 9-0 in 5 innings in the first game . Drotar pitched 4 innings and got the win with Kelsey Oh pitching the final inning . Against Oklahoma Dixie Raley gave up 4 runs in 4 innings and took the loss with Oh tossing a couple of shutout innings at the end . USC scored on a home run by Vanderveer , and on a double by Krystan White and an rbi single from Kenzie Maguire .

USC plays Indiana Sunday at noon eastern time (no tv) , and Oklahoma at 2:30 Eastern on Fox College Sports . By the way , FCS looked really good on my tv coming through the ROKU Fox Sports Go channel .
Old 03-11-2018, 12:04 AM   #96
FlorenceCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
I only got to see the last two innings , but some posters on a national softball board thought Dixie had the batter struck out on the pitch before the grand slam , but she didn't get the call . That's the way it goes sometimes on the road .

Just to summarize the day (I've done a quick check of the live stats for both games ) , we beat Illinois State 9-0 in 5 innings in the first game . Drotar pitched 4 innings and got the win with Kelsey Oh pitching the final inning . Against Oklahoma Dixie Raley gave up 4 runs in 4 innings and took the loss with Oh tossing a couple of shutout innings at the end . USC scored on a home run by Vanderveer , and on a double by Krystan White and an rbi single from Kenzie Maguire .

USC plays Indiana Sunday at noon eastern time (no tv) , and Oklahoma at 2:30 Eastern on Fox College Sports . By the way , FCS looked really good on my tv coming through the ROKU Fox Sports Go channel .
That ump's strike zone was extremely liberal to say the least. Was that Samie Garcia doing the color today on the broadcast? I know she did it last year but didn't know that was going to be a thing now.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:14 AM   #97
JDuro
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 65800
JDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot materialJDuro is USC mascot material

Very impressed with how the ladies played against OU today. A very winnable game. They definitely showed metoday that this program is ready to take the next step and compete with the top half of the SEC. They look every bit the Top 20 team and I think they will be in the mix to possibly host a regional.
JDuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:32 AM   #98
scfastpitch
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
That ump's strike zone was extremely liberal to say the least. Was that Samie Garcia doing the color today on the broadcast? I know she did it last year but didn't know that was going to be a thing now.
Samie did a few games for SEC Network + last year . This game was produced by the Fox Sports Oklahoma cable channel , so it was probably someone hired by them . Samie got married in the New York area so I'm guessing she's living up that way .
Old 03-11-2018, 02:55 PM   #99
scfastpitch
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

USC defeats Indiana Sunday 7-3 . Kelsey Oh went four and a third and allowed all three runs but got the win . Dixie Raley finished up with two and two-thirds scoreless . Oklahoma coming up .
Old 03-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #100
donniebaseball
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1500
donniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talonsdonniebaseball has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:

Channel 675 on DIRECTV.
donniebaseball is offline   Reply With Quote