CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground > Basketball Recruits

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
sporkgod50
Blitzkrieg
Master Bedroom
TastyLicks
kick_ball
carolina_corpsman
ShutTheSuccop
Ace Dilcock
Spur's Addiction
Ty’son Willians to x (914)
Laeticia Amihere Enr (661)
Bianca Cuevas-Moore (499)
2020 - Vershon Lee (417)
2020 - Jerrold Pough (386)
Dumb Crook News (300)
2019 Preferred Walk (294)
Transfer Portal (178)
Tech question (174)
2020 - Jacyais Credl (156)
Ty’son Willians to xfer
2020 - Michael Wyman
2020 - Jacyais Credle
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
Bright spots from Belk Bo
Special shout out to Ryan
Transfer Portal
Coaching changes
Gamecock Baseball Fan App
2019 Gamecocks Season Foo

Old 01-10-2019, 10:03 PM   #1
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material
Default 2020 - Addison Patterson

https://247sports.com/college/south-...ina-126963327/

This kid is big time, #25 in the country, 5*

I think we have a good shot with him.

He’s originally from Canada where he and AJ Lawson became very close friends.

He’s like my brother,” Patterson said. “I talk with A.J. a lot. He talks about the school all the time and tells me how much he likes it so far. It’s a good program and I respect them. I’d definitely be interested in South Carolina and they’d be an option for me.”
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:40 PM   #2
GeoCocky66
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 21773
GeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2020 - Addison Patterson

Question: When do we get around to offering him, if we in fact ever do?
GeoCocky66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:28 AM   #3
Garnet&BLK
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Garnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot materialGarnet&BLK is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoCocky66 View Post
Exactly!!! What is even more crazy is that he was at the Chic-fil-a classic at Richland Northeast Dec 26-29 with CFM, 3 other assistant coaches, and a number of our prospects but still no offer!

Last edited by Garnet&BLK; 01-11-2019 at 08:40 AM..
Garnet&BLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #4
doublea1971
Hoops Fanatic

Male

CockyCash: 582
doublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot materialdoublea1971 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet&BLK View Post
Exactly!!! What is even more crazy is that he was at the Chic-fil-a classic at Richland Northeast Dec 26-29 with CFM, 3 other assistant coaches, and a number of our prospects but still no offer!

You'll likely see Patterson pop up on the offers list nearing the end of the season. Depending on how this season plays out (if we make a good run at getting into post-season play), he could honestly be a real option for CFM and crew.

There are some good things happening behind the scenes for CFM's recruiting. I, for one, am hopeful we'll see a MUCH different look for the Gamecocks in the not-too-distant future when it comes to competitiveness vs other SEC schools.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:49 PM   #5
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107299638593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Why does it matter what we do? If he is saying that he has interest, and is that good, offer him
Old 01-13-2019, 09:49 PM   #6
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
While none of us can answer that, as long as AJ and he continue to talk often and AJ continues to talk about Gamecock basketball, I’m feeling pretty good. And our recent 3 game winning streak ain’t hurting anything either.

I’m not sure our coaches were permitted to talk to him during the tournament. I’m not familiar with the rules regarding communication with prospects.
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:17 PM   #7
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 7994501
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Would love to have Addison join the team.
CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:52 PM   #8
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 8996672
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

If I was in a obsessive compulsive manic peak I would be able to stop repeating Addison Patterson. It is just enough different but also the same to cause my brain to try to make them a perfect rhyming pair. I would have to repeat the two names until the words become mechanical and lose much of their meaning and even sound. I know this makes no sense to anyone reading this but this is what it is.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:26 AM   #9
Master Bedroom
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 10500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
If I was in a obsessive compulsive manic peak I would be able to stop repeating Addison Patterson. It is just enough different but also the same to cause my brain to try to make them a perfect rhyming pair. I would have to repeat the two names until the words become mechanical and lose much of their meaning and even sound. I know this makes no sense to anyone reading this but this is what it is.
Do it with a heavy baaaahstin accent and it works nicely, you're welcome
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote